[CDBI] 2 Questions?

From: melo_am0
Subject: [CDBI] 2 Questions?
Date: 15:51 on 15 Sep 2005
Hey guys-

Two quick things. Firstly, is CDBI thread-safe or do I need to wrap locks
around functions that call CDBI methods to prevent bad things (tm) from
happening?

Secondly, is there a safe way to have a constructor that's called each
time CDBI instantiates an object? I have a trigger set on before_create
and select, but sometimes a class's constructor is never called, and other
times the constructor is called twice.

Thanks in advance, and kudos to the authors of this module. It's an
amazing timesaver-

Andrew

[CDBI] 2 Questions?
melo_am0 15:51 on 15 Sep 2005

Re: [CDBI] 2 Questions?
Matt S Trout 17:05 on 15 Sep 2005

Generated at 09:55 on 16 Sep 2005 by mariachi v0.52