Re: [CDBI] Adding metadata to objects

From: Kingsley Kerce
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Adding metadata to objects
Date: 01:00 on 28 Sep 2005
Bill Moseley writes:
 > So, currently I'm storing all the parameters in the catalyst stash and
 > passing those parameters when calling "scheduled_classes".  But it
 > would be nice to store the parameters as metadata in each instance
 > form the first select making them available for the second select.

I believe the best approach is the one you describe in the first
sentence above.  I disagree that it's more "nice" to use metadata, but
I'm always open to -- and interested in -- differing opinions, so
please elaborate on the niceties.  Exactly what do you gain by the
latter approach?

[CDBI] Adding metadata to objects
Bill Moseley 19:42 on 27 Sep 2005

Re: [CDBI] Adding metadata to objects
Kingsley Kerce 20:17 on 27 Sep 2005

Re: [CDBI] Adding metadata to objects
Bill Moseley 20:42 on 27 Sep 2005

Re: [CDBI] Adding metadata to objects
Wayne Walker 21:10 on 27 Sep 2005

Re: [CDBI] Adding metadata to objects
Peter Speltz 21:46 on 27 Sep 2005

Re: [CDBI] Adding metadata to objects
Kingsley Kerce 01:00 on 28 Sep 2005

Generated at 10:29 on 10 Oct 2005 by mariachi v0.52