Re: [CDBI] Parent-child relationships

From: Kingsley Kerce
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Parent-child relationships
Date: 12:30 on 28 Sep 2005
 > However, it looks like some pages have been hacked: http://wiki.class-
 > dbi.com/index.cgi?CommonProblems

Everyone, a call to arms.  There are over 50 spammed pages remaining
on the CDBI wiki.  I've just reverted ten pages; let's distribute the
work...

Search the wiki for the name of a common erectile dysfunction drug
(which I'll not state here for fear of this email being filtered out).
Follow a link in the search results to reach a spammed page, then
click the left arrow icon ("N revisions"), then click the Edit This
Page icon, then click the Save button.

Kings

[CDBI] Parent-child relationships
Ton Voon 11:11 on 28 Sep 2005

Re: [CDBI] Parent-child relationships
Kingsley Kerce 12:30 on 28 Sep 2005

Generated at 17:55 on 28 Sep 2005 by mariachi v0.52