[CDBI] [OT] A new Perl wiki.

From: Emanuele Zeppieri
Subject: [CDBI] [OT] A new Perl wiki.
Date: 14:58 on 12 Oct 2005
I really don't want to reopen the debate about the wiki to use for cdbi
(Perl-based or not), especially now that Simon Wilcox has meritoriously
set up a so beautiful and functional wiki (thanks Simon for your great
work!)

But I've just found a (new?) Perl-based wiki, really too beautiful (at
last!) to be omitted.

It seems to have many features and it even uses POD as its (main) markup
language (it also permits various other markup languages), so that it
would be extremely easy to insert into it the existing PODs, to let the
users extend and integrate them.

It's here:
http://www.daemon.de/PodWiki

And here there is a site which uses it:
http://wiki.vexi.org/

(A Java application using a Perl wiki, cool ;-)

I just desired to share it.

Ciao,
Emanuele.

[CDBI] [OT] A new Perl wiki.
Emanuele Zeppieri 14:58 on 12 Oct 2005

Generated at 15:35 on 18 Oct 2005 by mariachi v0.52