Re: [CDBI] Determining column relationship using __hasa_rels

From: David Baird
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Determining column relationship using __hasa_rels
Date: 09:36 on 17 Oct 2005
On 10/17/05, Kevin White <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx.xx.xx> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I am looking at Class::DBI::AsForm with a view to borrowing some bits
> for a form builder suited to my own purposes and am having difficulty
> with columns with relationships. The main problem is actually
> identifying them. Is there anything I can use to check that a column
> has a relationship on it? __hasa_rels is marked as deprecated in
> Class::DBI and is returning undef.
>
> Thanks for any help

Look at the meta_info() method instead.

Might also be worth searching the maypole-users and maypole-devel
archives for various discussions about and patches to AsForm.

You might have a look at CDBI::FormBuilder and see if it does what you need=
 ;-)

d.

Re: [CDBI] Determining column relationship using __hasa_rels
David Baird 09:36 on 17 Oct 2005

Generated at 19:52 on 24 Oct 2005 by mariachi v0.52