[CDBI] State of the wiki

From: Edward J. Sabol
Subject: [CDBI] State of the wiki
Date: 21:42 on 24 Oct 2005
We've got almost all the content from the old Wiki moved over to the new one.
If a couple people pitch in, we could finish it up!

There are still half a dozen links at
    http://wiki.class-dbi.com/index.cgi?ProblemsWithCdbi
that need to be transferred to
    http://cdbi.dcmanaged.com/wiki/Problems_with_cdbi

I'm not sure, but I think there are still a few pages linked off of
    http://wiki.class-dbi.com/index.cgi?action=revisions&page_name=CdbiPlugins&revision_id=57
that need to be transferred to
    http://cdbi.dcmanaged.com/wiki/Cdbi_plugins
There's nothing particularly crucial there though, IMHO.

If you do volunteer to help with these efforts, recall my previous warnings
about how the MediaWiki syntax is slightly different from the Kwiki syntax.
Italics, bold, and external URLs are all formatted slightly differently.

Once these last few pages are done, I think we'll be good to go to change the
wiki.class-dbi.com DNS to point to cdbi.dcmanaged.com, and then we'll never
have to wade through wiki spam again (I hope).

Later,
Ed

[CDBI] State of the wiki
Edward J. Sabol 21:42 on 24 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] State of the wiki
Christopher H. Laco 21:47 on 24 Oct 2005

[CDBI] Re: State of the wiki
Edward J. Sabol 23:16 on 24 Oct 2005

Generated at 09:28 on 02 Nov 2005 by mariachi v0.52