[CDBI] Re: after_set_$col and after_create

From: Edward J. Sabol
Subject: [CDBI] Re: after_set_$col and after_create
Date: 17:39 on 27 Oct 2005
Perrin wrote:
> It amounts to having to write two completely separate methods, since
> most of the code is going to be handling the different ways of
> getting the data. That's what bothered me about it. Class::DBI should
> be able to offer a uniform API for transforming data on a column when
> it gets set.

I think I read in one of recent v3.0.x Changes file that Tony has plans to
revamp the trigger stuff soon, so you might get your wish. It would be nice
if Tony were to share his plans with us in this regard, but I guess that's
not going to happen. Perhaps someone could e-mail him about this and then
paraphrase any response you get from Tony on this mailing list.

[CDBI] after_set_$col and after_create
Kate Yoak 03:07 on 25 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] after_set_$col and after_create
Michael Peters 12:10 on 25 Oct 2005

RE: [CDBI] after_set_$col and after_create
Kate Yoak 01:15 on 26 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] after_set_$col and after_create
Michael Peters 13:15 on 27 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] after_set_$col and after_create
Perrin Harkins 16:38 on 27 Oct 2005

[CDBI] Re: after_set_$col and after_create
Edward J. Sabol 17:39 on 27 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] after_set_$col and after_create
Perrin Harkins 16:52 on 25 Oct 2005

Generated at 09:28 on 02 Nov 2005 by mariachi v0.52