Re: [CDBI] problem with loadinng data in a db2 database using class-dbi

From: noumene
Subject: Re: [CDBI] problem with loadinng data in a db2 database using class-dbi
Date: 16:39 on 01 Nov 2005
iT IS WHAT I USE (CLASS-dbi-db2-0.16) and it doesn't work. I wrote a
distinct perl script trying to connect and retrieve data on my db2
database and it works well. I don't know why the set_up_table function
from class-DBI-DB2 is sayng that my table doesn't have a primary.
thanks

> On 1 Nov 2005, at 01:21, noumene@xxxx.xxxxxxxx.xx wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>  I am trying to load data in my db2 database using class-dbi in a
>> perl script.
>
> Have you tried using Class::DBI::DB2 as your base class?
>
>  From the docs:
>
>    This is an extension to Class::DBI that currently implements:
>
>    * Automatic column name discovery.
>    * Automatic primary key(s) detection.
>    * Automatic column type detection (for use with autoinflate).
>    * Automatic column number detection (where column order is needed).
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~mferris/Class-DBI-DB2/
>
> best
>
> will

Re: [CDBI] problem with loadinng data in a db2 database using class-dbi
noumene 16:39 on 01 Nov 2005

Generated at 20:55 on 09 Nov 2005 by mariachi v0.52