[CDBI] object cache errors

From: Mike Whitaker
Subject: [CDBI] object cache errors
Date: 10:01 on 03 Nov 2005
Trying to track down a problem in a fairly complex Java-calling-Perl-
via-xinetd system, here, and just trying to rule things out.

Sometimes, according to the Java end of things, my Class::DBI code is
not returning the object it's asked for. The only possibility, were
it within my code, that I can see would be Class::DBI's object cache
somehow coughing up a different object with a different primary key.

Is this possible? or would it imply Perl hashes themselves were broken?

[CDBI] object cache errors
Mike Whitaker 10:01 on 03 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] object cache errors
Matt S Trout 13:55 on 03 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] object cache errors
Mike Whitaker 14:03 on 03 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] object cache errors
Perrin Harkins 15:26 on 03 Nov 2005

Generated at 20:55 on 09 Nov 2005 by mariachi v0.52