Re: [CDBI] Patch to Class::DBI.pm to avoid warning on stringification

From: Simon Wilcox
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Patch to Class::DBI.pm to avoid warning on stringification
Date: 17:28 on 08 Nov 2005
On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Ken Youens-Clark wrote:

> Does that look reasonable?  I believe that this would need to be sent
> directly to the maintainer as he doesn't follow this list (?)

It looks fine to me but you will want to follow the instructions in the
docs for Tony's preferred method of reporting faults and patches. Here:

http://search.cpan.org/~tmtm/Class-DBI-v3.0.12/lib/Class/DBI.pm#Getting_changes_accepted

Simon Wilcox

[CDBI] [OT] Procmail
Philip M. Gollucci 17:28 on 08 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Patch to Class::DBI.pm to avoid warning on stringification
Simon Wilcox 17:28 on 08 Nov 2005

Generated at 23:12 on 13 Nov 2005 by mariachi v0.52