Re: [CDBI] Class::DBI Has Many Error

From: Jay Hargreaves
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Class::DBI Has Many Error
Date: 17:43 on 16 Nov 2005
Actually I've just realised that the latest version did not fix my
problem - I now have the following error:

Can't call method "clear_object_index" on an undefined value at
C:/Perl/site/lib/Class/DBI/Relationship.pm line 24. Compilation failed
in require at c:\httpd\bowdonrufc\cgi-bin/BowdonRUFC/Admin.pm line 104.

This appears to be in the require statement highlighted below -
coincidence or inevitability :) The error doesn't occur if I *use* the
required module in Admin.pm rather than trying to load it on the fly -
anyone got an idea what I am doing wrong? Apart from turning up in the
first place :)

Thanks
Jay

        --
        bingo, bango, bosh...

[CDBI] Class::DBI Has Many Error
Jay Hargreaves 13:49 on 16 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Class::DBI Has Many Error
William Ross 16:35 on 16 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Class::DBI Has Many Error
Jay Hargreaves 17:24 on 16 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Class::DBI Has Many Error
Jay Hargreaves 17:43 on 16 Nov 2005

Generated at 21:49 on 21 Nov 2005 by mariachi v0.52