[CDBI] re: Class::DBI search method and SOAP::Lite

From: sankaran nambi
Subject: [CDBI] re: Class::DBI search method and SOAP::Lite
Date: 00:13 on 06 Dec 2005
--===============1532964245==

--0-1290206162-1133828014=:87810

Hi Class::DBI users

This problem is quite interesting.

I have a cgi server that is a SOAP server written using SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI
when this server is invoked it calls  Class::DBI method search() to find whether a row exists in the table or not.

Interestingly, the Class:DBI code works very well, when it is called directly by another perl program.

However the Class::DBI->search() apparently gets stuck if invoked from the CGI SOAP server.

any ideas?

thanks,
nambi sankaran
http://gnuranch.com

--0-1290206162-1133828014=:87810

--0-1290206162-1133828014=:87810--

[CDBI] re: Class::DBI search method and SOAP::Lite
sankaran nambi 00:13 on 06 Dec 2005