Re: [CDBI] How can you temporarily turn off all triggers for a class?

From: Tatsuhiko Miyagawa
Subject: Re: [CDBI] How can you temporarily turn off all triggers for a class?
Date: 20:08 on 31 Jan 2006
I've been pondering to add a support of this to Class::Trigger (the
mixin class of CDBI for triggers), but I'd say mst's hack is nice.

On 1/31/06, Peter Speltz <peterspeltz@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
> I want to render all the triggers in a class ineffective for the
> duration of a sub routine.  Anyone have a good idiom for this? In the
> data migration script, the triggers are getting in the way (creating
> things that already exist and need to be migrated and such).
>

> thanks.
>

> pjs

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa

Re: [CDBI] How can you temporarily turn off all triggers for a class?
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa 20:08 on 31 Jan 2006

Generated at 17:59 on 03 Feb 2006 by mariachi v0.52