[CDBI] Example of HasManyOrdered?

From: Eduardo Grosclaude
Subject: [CDBI] Example of HasManyOrdered?
Date: 18:17 on 02 Feb 2006
--===============1693558338==

------=_Part_4721_13100061.1138904242875

Hello,
I would be very grateful if somebody could provide me a working (or so)
example of Class::DBI::Relationship::HasManyOrdered inside a many-to-many
relationship...
Say, CDs have many Ordered tracks, but a track can be in many CDs. This
latter relationship is not ordered. Which is the idiom then?
Thank you in advance

--
Eduardo Grosclaude
Universidad Nacional del Comahue

------=_Part_4721_13100061.1138904242875

Hello,<br>I would be very grateful if somebody could provide me a working (=
or so) example of Class::DBI::Relationship::HasManyOrdered inside a many-to=
-many relationship...<br>Say, CDs have many Ordered tracks, but a track can=
 be in many CDs. This latter relationship is not ordered. Which is the idio=
m then?
Universidad Nacional del Comahue<br>Neuquen, Argentina

------=_Part_4721_13100061.1138904242875--

[CDBI] Example of HasManyOrdered?
Eduardo Grosclaude 18:17 on 02 Feb 2006

Generated at 17:59 on 03 Feb 2006 by mariachi v0.52