Re: [CDBI] has_many self reference

From: Perrin Harkins
Subject: Re: [CDBI] has_many self reference
Date: 15:05 on 07 Feb 2006
Hunter Thomas wrote:
> Sad to say, fixing this was easy by switching to DBIx::Class. I didn't
> have to deal with any of the hours of attempted debugging to get a
> seemingly simple relation to function, it just worked as soon as I
> defined it. Sorry to be negative about a mature package on it's own
> list, but that's how I solved it for myself.

Class::DBI::AutoLoader actually looks  more like an abandoned package
than a mature one, given that the last update was two and a half years
ago.  It looks like people stopped using it in favor of Class::DBI::Loader.

- Perrin

[CDBI] has_many self reference
Hunter Thomas 15:37 on 05 Feb 2006

Re: [CDBI] has_many self reference
Perrin Harkins 20:50 on 06 Feb 2006

Re: [CDBI] has_many self reference
Hunter Thomas 14:42 on 07 Feb 2006

Re: [CDBI] has_many self reference
Perrin Harkins 15:05 on 07 Feb 2006

Re: [CDBI] has_many self reference
Aaron Trevena 15:07 on 01 Mar 2006

Re: [CDBI] has_many self reference
Aaron Trevena 15:22 on 01 Mar 2006

Re: [CDBI] has_many self reference
Matt S Trout 15:30 on 01 Mar 2006

Generated at 20:45 on 01 Mar 2006 by mariachi v0.52