Re: [CDBI] Odd Class::DBI error since upgrading Perl and doing a clean install of all modules

From: Brad Bowman
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Odd Class::DBI error since upgrading Perl and doing a clean install of all modules
Date: 15:38 on 10 Feb 2006
On 10/02/06 03:42, James M wrote:
> I have been running a production application based on Class::DBI
> continuously with no problems.  I was using Class::DBI v3.0.14.
>
> I recently decided to upgrade from Perl 5.8.7 to 5.8.8 and do a clean
> install of all Perl modules.  Since then, one of my production scripts keeps
> failing with the following runtime error:
>
> Operation "bool": no method found, argument in overloaded package
> Class::DBI::Object::Has::Been::Deleted at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Class/DBI.pm line 491.

Sounds like this bug:

which was resolved in v3.0.14, I think.

Are you sure that the correct CDBI version is installed?

Brad

        --
         Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others.
 Limitless wisdom comes of this. -- Hagakure

Re: [CDBI] Odd Class::DBI error since upgrading Perl and doing a clean install of all modules
Brad Bowman 15:38 on 10 Feb 2006

Generated at 23:19 on 12 Feb 2006 by mariachi v0.52