[CDBI] delete commit failure

From: slilley-cdbi
Subject: [CDBI] delete commit failure
Date: 17:30 on 13 Feb 2006
Has anyone experienced delete commit issues on postgresql or any other
database?

My delete works in the session, however does not commit the changes to
the database.

I can delete the retrieved row, then immediately following (next line of
code) my attempt to retrieve the same row fails. However when I look in
the database the row is still there.  It appears as though there is no
commit.

I have attempted this with "AutoCommit" turned "off" and "on" with the
same result.

        --

Steve Lilley
PrivaSign

[CDBI] delete commit failure
slilley-cdbi 17:30 on 13 Feb 2006

Re: [CDBI] delete commit failure
Perrin Harkins 17:43 on 13 Feb 2006

[CDBI] delete commit failure
slilley-cdbi 17:45 on 13 Feb 2006

Generated at 10:41 on 18 Feb 2006 by mariachi v0.52