Re: [CDBI] Bug in object index not resolved

From: Edmund von der Burg
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Bug in object index not resolved
Date: 15:37 on 22 Feb 2006
Have now reported over RT:

  http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=3D17805

Cheers,
  Edmund.

--
In reality I'm evdb@xxxxxxxxxx.xx.xx - http://ecclestoad.co.uk

[CDBI] Bug in object index not resolved
Edmund von der Burg 14:35 on 21 Feb 2006

Re: [CDBI] Bug in object index not resolved
William Ross 17:05 on 21 Feb 2006

Re: [CDBI] Bug in object index not resolved
Edmund von der Burg 15:37 on 22 Feb 2006

Generated at 12:31 on 28 Feb 2006 by mariachi v0.52