Re: Several databases from the same script

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: Several databases from the same script
Date: 09:16 on 03 Jun 2004
On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 10:32:32AM +0200, Branislav Zahradnik wrote:
> It works nice, but I lost all Class::DBI functionality, where fixed
> package name is used (has_a, has_many, ...)

Theoretically you can now override meta_info() and dynamically change
the class name for the far side of relationships on the fly.

I haven't actually done this yet, so there may be some gotchas.

Tony

Several databases from the same script
Gabor Szabo 23:24 on 02 Jun 2004

Re: Several databases from the same script
Tony Bowden 07:25 on 03 Jun 2004

Re: Several databases from the same script
Branislav Zahradnik 08:32 on 03 Jun 2004

Re: Several databases from the same script
Tony Bowden 09:16 on 03 Jun 2004

Re: Several databases from the same script
Tony Bowden 10:02 on 07 Jun 2004

Re: Several databases from the same script
Branislav Zahradnik 13:26 on 07 Jun 2004