Re: Table name accessor failure, dependent upon module load order and versions.

From: William McKee
Subject: Re: Table name accessor failure, dependent upon module load order and versions.
Date: 21:24 on 14 Jun 2004
On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 02:11:14PM -0700, Randall Lucas wrote:
> I have a class that, depending upon where in the list of "use" statments
> it falls, occasionally gives its table name thus:

What are the other modules you are loading? This looks like you may be
running into namespace collisions of functions/methods (perhaps with
CGI).

William

        --
        Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com

Re: Table name accessor failure, dependent upon module load order and versions.
William McKee 21:24 on 14 Jun 2004