Class::DBI::Loader patched to support generic base classes

From: Sebastian Willert
Subject: Class::DBI::Loader patched to support generic base classes
Date: 22:19 on 13 Jul 2004
Hi all,

I've patched Class::DBI::Loader and friends to support generic base
classes for the classes generated from the table definitions.

Alls you have to do is to give an additional argument to
Class::DBI::Loader->new (see [1]), which then checks if the proposed
base class is a descendant of Class::DBI::$driver and then makes it a
superclass of all generated classes instead.

If someone is interested, I can polish the patch for release and ask the
original author to include it in further distributions.

Regards,
  Sebastian

---

[1]
  my $loader = Exparse::Class::Loader->new(
    dsn => "dbi:mysql:dbname",
    user => "root",
    password => "",
    namespace => "Data",
    baseclass => qw(MyClass::DBI)
  );

Class::DBI::Loader patched to support generic base classes
Sebastian Willert 22:19 on 13 Jul 2004