Re: Class::DBI::Loader patched to support generic base classes

From: Gabriel Horner
Subject: Re: Class::DBI::Loader patched to support generic base classes
Date: 11:07 on 14 Jul 2004
Hi Sebastian,
  I'd be interested in the patch. I'm developing an application that uses CDBI::Loader
and would like to offer the user/programmer the flexibility of using their own Class::DBI
subclass. I also wanted to patch CDBI::Loader to give the flexibility of defining just individual
tables. I sent an email two weeks ago about wanting to patch CDBI::Loader but got minimal response
from the list and none from the author. Let me know if you're able to contact him.

Good day,
Gabriel

        --
        my looovely website -- http://www.chwhat.com
BTW, IF chwhat.com goes down email me at gabriel.horner@xxxx.xx

Re: Class::DBI::Loader patched to support generic base classes
Gabriel Horner 11:07 on 14 Jul 2004