Re: Comment on ContainerCache?

From: Heiko Klein
Subject: Re: Comment on ContainerCache?
Date: 10:53 on 19 Jul 2004
Thanks for the comments. Looks like Tim and Perrin are going to
implement a caching system which will be much more flexible than what I
thought of. I'm eager to see/test it.

Using a LRU cache sounds very good. Since I would like to be sure, that
all db-objects with same primary-ids are identical (as with
LiveObjects), I guess the standard Caching modules need some
modifications. Most Cache::* modules even use deep-copying to make sure,
that the retrieved objects aren't identical. But maybe is my idea of
mixing LiveObjects and Cache not so good? I will wait to see
Tims/Perrins implementation.

Best regards,

Heiko

Comment on ContainerCache?