Re: Better handling of constraint failures?

From: Clayton Scott
Subject: Re: Better handling of constraint failures?
Date: 21:49 on 12 Aug 2004
Daniel Collis Puro wrote:

>Here you go.  The only change I'm asking to go into Class::DBI is
>putting more information into croak() when an exception is thrown
>related to constraints.  If you don't override _croak() the only
>difference will be that %info gets populated behind your back.

Thanks that makes it much clearer.

Clayton

Re: Better handling of constraint failures?
Drew Taylor 17:27 on 12 Aug 2004

Re: Better handling of constraint failures?
Clayton L. Scott 19:29 on 12 Aug 2004

Re: Better handling of constraint failures?
Drew Taylor 19:54 on 12 Aug 2004

Re: Better handling of constraint failures?
Clayton L. Scott 19:53 on 12 Aug 2004

Re: Better handling of constraint failures?
Clayton L. Scott 20:01 on 12 Aug 2004

Re: Better handling of constraint failures?
Perrin Harkins 19:51 on 12 Aug 2004

Re: Better handling of constraint failures?
Daniel Collis Puro 20:01 on 12 Aug 2004

Re: Better handling of constraint failures?
Clayton L. Scott 20:04 on 12 Aug 2004

Re: Better handling of constraint failures?
Daniel Collis Puro 20:42 on 12 Aug 2004

Re: Better handling of constraint failures?
Clayton Scott 21:49 on 12 Aug 2004

Re: Better handling of constraint failures?
Tony Bowden 13:52 on 24 Oct 2004