multiple packages in one file?

From: Sean Quinlan
Subject: multiple packages in one file?
Date: 15:44 on 09 Sep 2004
--=-5bhF82UsaajzBCbZYD2H

I set up my module (again working from my reading of docs), with the
main package first, and then all of the packages for table objects below
in the same file. I'd certainly prefer this, since most of those classes
are very short, and I'd love to avoid having a directory tree,
Makefile.PL etc. for each.

I've googled and read the docs for AutoSplit and such, but can't seem to
find anything that helps. I get the impression it can be done, but have
found no examples. Is what I'm trying to do even possible? If anyone has
done this or knows for certain there is no standard method, please let
me know.

TIA!

--=20
Sean Quinlan <seanq@xxxxxx.xx.xxx>