Class::DBI::Test::TempDB 1.0 available on CPAN

From: Dan Friedman
Subject: Class::DBI::Test::TempDB 1.0 available on CPAN
Date: 04:51 on 28 Sep 2004
Hi All,

Back in early August I posted here asking for feedback on names for a
few modules I was working on. Work then exploded in my face; now that
that has calmed down a little, I've gotten around to releasing one of
them:

http://search.cpan.org/~lamech/Class-DBI-Test-TempDB-1.0/

This module automates the maintenance of a SQLite test database that
mirrors the schema of your production database. It allows you to work
with test data cleanly and safely when writing tests for Class::DBI
code. Each test can create and destroy its own data with minimal fuss,
just like the testing gurus say they should. See the POD for details.

Share and enjoy; comments are always welcome.

Regards,
Dan Friedman

Class::DBI::Test::TempDB 1.0 available on CPAN
Dan Friedman 04:51 on 28 Sep 2004