Re: Update doesn't stick for enum?

From: William McKee
Subject: Re: Update doesn't stick for enum?
Date: 12:41 on 30 Sep 2004
On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 05:42:11PM +0100, perl@xxxxxx.xxx wrote:
> Other updates (to other non-enum fields, elsewhere in the code, in
> other pages), do work properly.  I'm not sure if this is related to
> the enum, or the scoping of $obj, but I just can't seem to get it to
> work.

Hi Dan,

You didn't mention what field you were trying to update. From the looks
of the definition of MyCDBI::Obj, every column is a primary key. CDBI
currently fails silently if you try to update a primary key. I've been
stung by this a couple times and am trying to make sense of the code to
add a warning to save myself and others in the future.

HTH,
William

        --
        Knowmad Services Inc.