Date & times in PKs

From: Paul Makepeace
Subject: Date & times in PKs
Date: 14:29 on 19 Oct 2004
I have a MCPK that includes a date. The pesky template writers seem to
think 2003-10-31T00:00:00 isn't an end-user-friendly format... so I have
tried to present it as a DateTime object.

Though, I have the impression that putting {in,de}flates on primary keys
is a bad idea and indeed trying it is producing some (intermittent)
"can't bind a reference" errors.

What have other Class:DBI users done in this situation? I.e. presenting
date/times that are (part of) PKs in presentation flexible formats.

Paul

        --
        Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If I were better at programming, then it will always stick to us."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/

Date & times in PKs
Paul Makepeace 14:29 on 19 Oct 2004

Re: Date & times in PKs