Re: Discrepancies in docs and implementation

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: Discrepancies in docs and implementation
Date: 14:48 on 24 Oct 2004
On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 03:17:04PM +0100, Tony Bowden wrote:
> I've changed this to:
>
> 	The update() method returns the number of rows updated.  If the object had
> 	not changed and did not to issue an UPDATE statement, we return -1. If
> 	the record in the database has been deleted, or its primary key value
> 	changed, then the update will not affect any records and so the update()
> 	method will return 0.

But now that I've fixed the code here, this is out of date.

	The update() method returns the number of rows updated.  If the object had
	not changed and did not to issue an UPDATE statement, we return -1. If
	the record in the database has been deleted, or its primary key value
	changed, then the update will not affect any records and so the update()
	method will croak.

Tony

Discrepancies in docs and implementation
Kingsley Kerce 20:45 on 08 Oct 2004

Re: Discrepancies in docs and implementation
Tim Bunce 22:38 on 08 Oct 2004

Re: Discrepancies in docs and implementation
Tony Bowden 14:17 on 24 Oct 2004

Re: Discrepancies in docs and implementation
Tony Bowden 14:48 on 24 Oct 2004

Re: Discrepancies in docs and implementation
Tim Bunce 18:56 on 24 Oct 2004

Re: Discrepancies in docs and implementation
Tony Bowden 19:07 on 24 Oct 2004