Re: compile error on perl5.005_03

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: compile error on perl5.005_03
Date: 14:21 on 24 Oct 2004
On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 02:36:51PM -0700, lists@xxxxxxxx.xxx wrote:
> I will also humbly suggest that line 3 of Class::DBI, "require 5.00502;",
> be updated. I assume CPAN PODs are not the appropriate place for perl
> prereqs or this information would already be there. In the future I shall
> consult 'Changes' (and maybe even configure things properly so that I or
> CPAN.pm can 'make','make install','make test' etc).

This is now done.

I wasn't done originally because although we were claiming to require
5.6, we were happy enough for 5.5 users to keep using it for as long as
it really worked.

As it no longer works, I've changed the pre-req.

Sorry for the confusion,

Tony

compile error on perl5.005_03
lists 20:23 on 22 Oct 2004