Re: Warning if primary key is changed (was Re: Ignorance prevention)

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: Warning if primary key is changed (was Re: Ignorance prevention)
Date: 00:50 on 31 Oct 2004
On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 03:25:32PM -0400, William McKee wrote:
> > I think the best approach here is probably to add an is_primary method to
> > Class::DBI::Column that can be checked here.
> I like this idea. Would it also return a true value for a field in a MCPK?

That would be the idea.

I'm thinking it that case it'll return the number of columns in the PK.
So you can treat it as true/false, but also do checks for it returning >
1 to signify a MCPK...

Tony

(message missing)

Ignorance prevention
William McKee 11:59 on 16 Sep 2004

Re: Ignorance prevention
Perrin Harkins 14:12 on 16 Sep 2004

Re: Warning if primary key is changed (was Re: Ignorance prevention)
Tony Bowden 00:50 on 31 Oct 2004