I need Maypole::Authentication::UserSessionCookie for Modperl2

From: Peter Speltz
Subject: I need Maypole::Authentication::UserSessionCookie for Modperl2
Date: 22:12 on 10 Nov 2004
Hi. I need a favor. I know many of you are on maypole's mailing list as well so
i'm asking here.

I need the patch to make Maypole::Authentication::UserSessionCookie work with
Modperl 2. Maypole's mailing list server seems to have dropped of the face of
the earth so i can't get at it.  Is anyone using that module with MP2 and
Maypole2?  If so could you send me copies of the patched files. I would be very
grateful and in debt to you.  I'll send you a 6pack of your favorite or $10
USD's or something :).

Much thanks.

=====
pjs

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com

I need Maypole::Authentication::UserSessionCookie for Modperl2
Peter Speltz 22:12 on 10 Nov 2004