Class::PINT (0.01 pre-pre-alpha)

From: Aaron Trevena
Subject: Class::PINT (0.01 pre-pre-alpha)
Date: 08:55 on 16 Nov 2004
Hi all,

I uploaded version 0.01 of Class::PINT last night, it provides compound or
complex attributes on top of CDBI using a little subclassing, it should
also bundle in some non-core relationships. I neglected to update the
documentation, so I don't think the type-based validation is actually
implemented, but hopefully by providing the proposed documentation I can
get some feedback on the API.

bare in mind it is version 0.01, it may require mysql (I haven't tested it
on anything else yet), and may be badly broken and eat your hard disk or
send obscene email to your parents and employer :)

regards,

A.

        --
        Aaron J Trevena - Perl Hacker, Kung Fu Geek, Internet Consultant
AutoDia --- Automatic UML and HTML Specifications from Perl, C++

Class::PINT (0.01 pre-pre-alpha)
Aaron Trevena 08:55 on 16 Nov 2004

Generated at 17:31 on 15 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52