siesta/mariachi

From: William Ross
Subject: siesta/mariachi
Date: 16:17 on 28 Nov 2004
Hello,

Has anyone tried to work with or extend the Mariachi mailing list
archiver? I need one, and it's a Class::DBI / TT2 system, so it ought
to be ideal.

However, it has just doubled the number of modules I had installed,
most of the associated text is in london.pm's unique
enraged-toddler-genius style, the mexican theme is already getting on
my nerves and there's a note near the bottom saying 'fix web
interface'. So I thought i'd ask before getting too deeply entangled...

thanks

will

ps. http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2004/02/05/siesta.html

siesta/mariachi
William Ross 16:17 on 28 Nov 2004

Re: siesta/mariachi
Bowen Dwelle 17:21 on 28 Nov 2004

Generated at 12:15 on 16 Jan 2005 by mariachi v0.52