search_"method" for custom queries...

From: Michael Jensen
Subject: search_"method" for custom queries...
Date: 14:24 on 11 Dec 2004
I have a few places on my site that I use some actual full sentence SQL
using the search_namedmethod thing. I have this code directly in my
pages right now (so not in my package). It gets called 20 times on the
same page, with a different query for each row. I was looking over my
HTTPD error log and noticed a ton of entries like this:

search_showJobs() already exists at
/home/somesite/home/www.somesite.com/html/i/jobsPool.html line 89

Is there an easier or more appropriate way for doing this? It sounds
like CDBI only likes one of these (per name). Should I make the name
dynamic by using a unique ID?

I am using mason and mysql.

-Michael Jensen

search_"method" for custom queries...
Michael Jensen 14:24 on 11 Dec 2004

Re: search_"method" for custom queries...
William McKee 19:32 on 11 Dec 2004