Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager - list of all pages

From: Sean Quinlan
Subject: Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager - list of all pages
Date: 16:27 on 17 Dec 2004
--=-+Ok8LZROrN5EJBEDRr9V

Plugin::Pager?!? Cool - I need to go look at this. I just finished a
utility function which takes a 2d array of data with some parameters and
returns an html table with the data sorted and paged. The table includes
buttons on the header to resort and jump pages.

It would be nice if I could have it work directly with a paged
Class::DBI dataset. Is David Baird on this list?

Sean

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 04:30, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> I have just tried Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager and it works very nice
> on SQLite.=20
> The only thing I could not figure out yet is how to get back the
> total size of the result set and thus how to decide if I need to
> display a next pager, previous page and similar links.
>=20
> I guess I could issue a count() with the same WHERE caluse but
> the Pager alread does this.
> Is there a way to get this info from the Pager itself ?
>=20
> thanks
> Gabor
>=20
>=20
--=20
Sean Quinlan <seanq@xxxxxx.xx.xxx>
BMERC, Boston University

--=-+Ok8LZROrN5EJBEDRr9V

--=-+Ok8LZROrN5EJBEDRr9V--

Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager - list of all pages
Gabor Szabo 09:30 on 17 Dec 2004

Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager - list of all pages
Stephen Keenan 10:00 on 17 Dec 2004

Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager - list of all pages
Sean Quinlan 16:27 on 17 Dec 2004

Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager - list of all pages
Matt S Trout 04:21 on 19 Dec 2004