Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager - list of all pages

From: Matt S Trout
Subject: Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager - list of all pages
Date: 04:21 on 19 Dec 2004
On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 11:27:44AM -0500, Sean Quinlan wrote:
> Plugin::Pager?!? Cool - I need to go look at this. I just finished a
> utility function which takes a 2d array of data with some parameters and
> returns an html table with the data sorted and paged. The table includes
> buttons on the header to resort and jump pages.
>
> It would be nice if I could have it work directly with a paged
> Class::DBI dataset. Is David Baird on this list?

c.f. Simon Cozens' Maypole package.

        --
        Bring me my etherkiller; Oh clouds unfold! / Bring me the magic smoke of desire
I shall not cease from mental fight / Nor shall my LART rest in my hand

Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager - list of all pages
Gabor Szabo 09:30 on 17 Dec 2004

Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager - list of all pages
Stephen Keenan 10:00 on 17 Dec 2004

Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager - list of all pages
Sean Quinlan 16:27 on 17 Dec 2004

Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager - list of all pages
Matt S Trout 04:21 on 19 Dec 2004