Re: DBD::mysql::st execute warning

From: cdbi
Subject: Re: DBD::mysql::st execute warning
Date: 01:43 on 05 Jan 2005
I have a much better understanding of this problem now.  And its not a
Class::DBI issue.

My module was inheriting from a module written by a co-worker, and I did
not understand everything that module was doing.  Most importantly, it
was calling DBI->connect, as opposed to connect_cached.

As a solution, I no longer inherit from the class in question.  Now I'm
using Class::DBI as my base and calling connection().  And as far as I
can tell the problem is gone (i.e., I've restarted mysql and don't see
the behavior I used to see).

Thanks everyone.

-Dave

DBD::mysql::st execute warning
cdbi 19:47 on 02 Jan 2005

Re: DBD::mysql::st execute warning
Scott McWhirter 01:51 on 03 Jan 2005

Re: DBD::mysql::st execute warning
Perrin Harkins 22:38 on 03 Jan 2005

Re: DBD::mysql::st execute warning
cdbi 00:19 on 05 Jan 2005

Re: DBD::mysql::st execute warning
cdbi 01:43 on 05 Jan 2005

Re: DBD::mysql::st execute warning
Perrin Harkins 05:12 on 05 Jan 2005

Generated at 12:15 on 16 Jan 2005 by mariachi v0.52