Re: DBD::mysql::st execute warning

From: Perrin Harkins
Subject: Re: DBD::mysql::st execute warning
Date: 05:12 on 05 Jan 2005
On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 17:43 -0800, cdbi@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx wrote:
> My module was inheriting from a module written by a co-worker, and I did
> not understand everything that module was doing.  Most importantly, it
> was calling DBI->connect, as opposed to connect_cached.

It was overriding db_Main?  For future reference, that's important info
to pass along when asking for help.  We probably could have resolved
this for you very quickly if we had known that in the beginning, though
I understand you probably didn't know it yourself.

- Perrin

DBD::mysql::st execute warning
cdbi 19:47 on 02 Jan 2005

Re: DBD::mysql::st execute warning
Scott McWhirter 01:51 on 03 Jan 2005

Re: DBD::mysql::st execute warning
Perrin Harkins 22:38 on 03 Jan 2005

Re: DBD::mysql::st execute warning
cdbi 00:19 on 05 Jan 2005

Re: DBD::mysql::st execute warning
cdbi 01:43 on 05 Jan 2005

Re: DBD::mysql::st execute warning
Perrin Harkins 05:12 on 05 Jan 2005

Generated at 12:15 on 16 Jan 2005 by mariachi v0.52