Re: columns not getting updated with Class::DBI::FromCGI

From: William McKee
Subject: Re: columns not getting updated with Class::DBI::FromCGI
Date: 16:23 on 07 Jan 2005
Hi Luke,

You didn't mention what version of CDBI are you using. Also you didn't
say how you were using it. I'm going to presume you are using 0.96 and
that you are running in a persistent environment such as mod_perl since
you mention Mason.

If these are accurate assumptions, then my guess is that you're running
into the Live_Objects index problem. In a nutshell, you are somehow
caching your CDBI object (probably through an accidental closure). See
the last entry in the CommonProblems node on wiki[1] for some suggested
solutions. Also search the archives for terms such as Live_Objects and
clear_object_index for more details.

HTH,
William

[1] http://www.class-dbi.com/cgi-bin/wiki/index.cgi?CommonProblems

        --
        Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com

Re: columns not getting updated with Class::DBI::FromCGI
William McKee 16:23 on 07 Jan 2005

Generated at 12:15 on 16 Jan 2005 by mariachi v0.52