Re: Refactoring problem

From: William McKee
Subject: Re: Refactoring problem
Date: 15:57 on 24 Jan 2005
On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 08:38:41PM +0000, Simon Wilcox wrote:
> I don't quite understand why this should be nor how to go about debugging
> it. Unfortunately, I didn't write this code and the guy who did knows
> *much* more about sql than I do so I've probably missed something obvious.

Yeah, that doesn't make much sense. Have you turned on tracing when
running the CDBI query? I suspect you'll see some problems in the
auto-generated SQL which may give you some pointers as to how to go
about debugging.

Good luck,
William

        --
        Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com

Refactoring problem
Simon Wilcox 20:38 on 22 Jan 2005

Re: Refactoring problem
William McKee 15:57 on 24 Jan 2005

Generated at 17:42 on 27 Jan 2005 by mariachi v0.52