Re: Iterators fetch the entire result set into memory

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: Iterators fetch the entire result set into memory
Date: 22:28 on 24 Jan 2005
On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 09:01:43PM +0000, Tim Bunce wrote:
> I think Class::DBI could be 'fixed' so the iterator works at the
> statement handle level.  But no one has felt sufficiently motivated
> to provide a patch.

I'm certainly open to such a patch, but it's a long, long, way down my
list if I have to do it myself at this point as I have no immediate need
for it myself.

Tony

Refactoring problem
Simon Wilcox 20:38 on 22 Jan 2005

Re: Iterators fetch the entire result set into memory
Tony Bowden 22:28 on 24 Jan 2005

Re: Refactoring problem
William McKee 15:57 on 24 Jan 2005

Generated at 17:42 on 27 Jan 2005 by mariachi v0.52