Re: Postgresql VIEWs

From: Justin Tocci
Subject: Re: Postgresql VIEWs
Date: 17:54 on 01 Feb 2005
That was fast... Thanks for the quick response guys.

-------------
Kings wrote:
Can you post a minimal self-contained code that illustrates your
compile problem?

Kings

Justin's reply:
I just assumed I was missing something obvious because I have two
classes, one table and one view, one works, the other doesn't. Both
identical otherwise. I don't have anything handy because I've been
casually searching the internet for a tutorial for the last week.
justin

-------------
Simon wrote:
I think you need to be using the latest version of Class::DBI::Pg to get
VIEW support.

Simon.

Justin's reply:
I did a CPAN install Class::DBI::Pg and got a 'up to date' so I think
I'm ok here.
justin

Postgresql VIEWs
jtocci 16:10 on 01 Feb 2005

Re: Postgresql VIEWs
Kingsley Kerce 16:27 on 01 Feb 2005

Re: Postgresql VIEWs
Simon Wilcox 17:38 on 01 Feb 2005

Re: Postgresql VIEWs
Justin Tocci 17:54 on 01 Feb 2005

Re: Postgresql VIEWs
Andreas Fromm 08:27 on 02 Feb 2005

Re: Postgresql VIEWs
Justin Tocci 02:32 on 09 Feb 2005

Re: Postgresql VIEWs
Andreas Fromm 08:09 on 09 Feb 2005

Generated at 21:37 on 09 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52