Re: Is there something wrong with the combination of cdbi 0.96 and Apache 1.xx?

From: Alexander K
Subject: Re: Is there something wrong with the combination of cdbi 0.96 and Apache 1.xx?
Date: 06:07 on 15 Feb 2005
Thanks. That did solve my problem.

It would be good though if this were included in the
documentation, as I've been having this problem for
many months now. If I only new.

--- Perrin Harkins <perrin@xxxx.xxx> wrote:

> On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 07:23 -0800, Alexander K
> wrote:
> > PerlModule Domain::DBI
>
> Don't use PerlModule.  Pull in a startup.pl file
> instead and say "use
> Domain::DBI" in there.  Alternately, do this in your
> httpd.conf:
>
> <Perl>
>   use Domain::DBI;
> </Perl>
>
> The problem is that PerlModule is trying to load
> this module again when
> apache restarts (it starts twice when you start it,
> as the docs
> explain).
>
> - Perrin

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Is there something wrong with the combination of cdbi 0.96 and Apache 1.xx?
Alexander K 06:07 on 15 Feb 2005

Generated at 10:23 on 16 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52