RE: Cascading delete issues

From: Addison, Mark
Subject: RE: Cascading delete issues
Date: 20:15 on 21 Feb 2005
From: Tony Bowden Sent: 20 February 2005 11:13
>=20
> In the dim and distant past, Tim Bunce wrote:
> > I think the on-delete behaviour should be defined with the=20
> relationship.
<snip>
>=20
> I've finally implemented this. However, I've done it in a manner that
> lets anyone write their own strategies for what they want to happen
> here.
<snip>
> This means the old, undocumented, no_cascade_delete option is now
> deprecated.

Excellent - I've been using the undocumented option for a while
now (pretty sucessfully for an untested feature ;-) but I'm going
to need some more complex behaviour soon and this sounds spot
on, and much nicer than my current thoughts.

Where can we get hold of it? Can't seem to find a ref to cvs/svn
access in the docs/wiki/archive...

Cheers,
mark
--
This email (and any attachments) is intended solely for the individual(s) t=
o whom addressed.=20

Independent Television News Limited,=20

Registered No. 548648 England,

VAT Reg. No: GB 756 2995 81,=20