dynamically defining base class for a CDBI table module

From: Gianni, Andrew
Subject: dynamically defining base class for a CDBI table module
Date: 19:35 on 10 Mar 2005
I have a number of schemas that contain tables that are accessed by
multiple applications. Rather than redefining the modules for each
application to use the CGIP base class for the project, I'd like to be
able to define the CDBI table modules in a central location, but I would
like to be able to dynamically have it set the appropriate base class,
either by passing it somehow when I do the require on the table module,
or by making the table module smart enough to know where it's being
required from. I'm not sure how to do either of these things, but I'm
hoping someone has some suggestions. I'm also quite open to suggestions
as to how to accomplish this by other means with CDBI.

Andrew

----

Andrew Gianni
Administrative Computing Services
Computing and Information Technology
University at Buffalo

dynamically defining base class for a CDBI table module
Gianni, Andrew 19:35 on 10 Mar 2005

Generated at 08:54 on 14 Mar 2005 by mariachi v0.52