RE: dynamically defining base class for a CDBI table module

From: Perrin Harkins
Subject: RE: dynamically defining base class for a CDBI table module
Date: 21:48 on 10 Mar 2005
On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 16:35 -0500, Gianni, Andrew wrote:
> Never mind, I think I figured it out. It's pretty simple actually; I
> just need to update the ISA array for each table module that I import to
> point to the module that contains the db_Main that I want to use.

You've totally lost me.  I thought you just said that you don't need to
use different database connections.  If that's the case, and your base
classes don't define any additional methods, why are you switching base
classes?

- Perrin

RE: dynamically defining base class for a CDBI table module
Perrin Harkins 21:48 on 10 Mar 2005

Generated at 08:54 on 14 Mar 2005 by mariachi v0.52