Re: Multi Multi problems (was a null subject)

From: Jonathan Steinert
Subject: Re: Multi Multi problems (was a null subject)
Date: 19:06 on 28 Apr 2005
Perrin Harkins wrote:

> Jonathan Steinert wrote:
>
>> I tried doing it originally as a single object pointing both ways,
>> but as a multi column primary key I have no way of controlling which
>> column the has_many() lookup from the node uses as the lookup key.
>

> The third argument to has_many is the name of the column in the
> foreign table that references the current table.
>
> - Perrin

Thanks.

Adding the 3rd argument (undocumented?) to my has_many() calls has fixed
the problem.

--Jonathan

Jonathan Steinert 09:21 on 28 Apr 2005

Re:
Jay Strauss 13:26 on 28 Apr 2005

Re:
Tony Bowden 13:53 on 28 Apr 2005

Re:
Perrin Harkins 17:28 on 28 Apr 2005

Re:
Tony Bowden 19:52 on 28 Apr 2005

Re: Multi Multi problems (was a null subject)
Jonathan Steinert 17:06 on 28 Apr 2005

Re: Multi Multi problems (was a null subject)
Matt S Trout 17:26 on 28 Apr 2005

Re: Multi Multi problems (was a null subject)
Perrin Harkins 17:37 on 28 Apr 2005

Re: Multi Multi problems (was a null subject)
Jonathan Steinert 19:06 on 28 Apr 2005

Re: Multi Multi problems (was a null subject)
Tony Bowden 19:53 on 28 Apr 2005

Generated at 10:24 on 04 May 2005 by mariachi v0.52