Re:

From: Perrin Harkins
Subject: Re:
Date: 17:28 on 28 Apr 2005
Tony Bowden wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 08:26:48AM -0500, Jay Strauss wrote:
>
>>Otherwise if you define the Vector table with a multi key primary key
>>(MKPK), I think you'll run into a bug about having an MKPK and has_a's
>>on the pk columns
>

> I believe this is only the case if you've overloaded stringification to do
> something different from the default. Otherwise this should work fine.

No, it definitely has bugs.  The one I usually see has to do with
calling create() on the class and then trying to call an accessor for
one of the has_a() keys on the returned object.

- Perrin

Jonathan Steinert 09:21 on 28 Apr 2005

Re:
Jay Strauss 13:26 on 28 Apr 2005

Re:
Tony Bowden 13:53 on 28 Apr 2005

Re:
Perrin Harkins 17:28 on 28 Apr 2005

Re:
Tony Bowden 19:52 on 28 Apr 2005

Re: Multi Multi problems (was a null subject)
Jonathan Steinert 17:06 on 28 Apr 2005

Re: Multi Multi problems (was a null subject)
Matt S Trout 17:26 on 28 Apr 2005

Re: Multi Multi problems (was a null subject)
Perrin Harkins 17:37 on 28 Apr 2005

Re: Multi Multi problems (was a null subject)
Jonathan Steinert 19:06 on 28 Apr 2005

Re: Multi Multi problems (was a null subject)
Tony Bowden 19:53 on 28 Apr 2005

Generated at 10:24 on 04 May 2005 by mariachi v0.52