Re: Class::DBI 0.96 on Tiger.

From: Shawn Sorichetti
Subject: Re: Class::DBI 0.96 on Tiger.
Date: 15:07 on 30 May 2005
On May 30, 2005, at 10:43 AM, William Ross wrote:

> On 30 May 2005, at 14:38, Shawn Sorichetti wrote:
>

>>     This morning while reinstalling various modules after a Tiger
>> upgrade I ran into a test failure during Class::DBI testing in 04-
>> lazy.t. I'm using the stock perl (5.8.6) that comes with Tiger,
>> others have confirmed that the tests do pass if using a custom built.
>>

> That's odd. It worked perfectly for me, doing exactly the same
> thing, and using the stock perl. It was the second or third module
> I reinstalled. Is this a fresh Tiger or did you upgrade over an old
> perl?

I did an Archive Install of Tiger so as far as perl is concerned it
should be a fresh install.

-hide

---
Shawn Sorichetti

Class::DBI 0.96 on Tiger.
Shawn Sorichetti 13:38 on 30 May 2005

Re: Class::DBI 0.96 on Tiger.
William Ross 14:43 on 30 May 2005

Re: Class::DBI 0.96 on Tiger.
Shawn Sorichetti 15:07 on 30 May 2005

Generated at 20:11 on 05 Jun 2005 by mariachi v0.52